Friday, July 22, 2011

Happy Friday :)

First - the most important - I'm getting better and better... Spent over a hour today without orthopedic collar :) that is a record so far.. I will try to longer this time every time when I take collar off (cant wait till I will be normal again lol)

Another thing .. there is New Dirty Update on my SC site.. Stockings, Boots, Cellar and Coal (what a combination !!) ah I forgot --- and the Chain... Check it out HERE 

I will be posting new pictures in the middle of next week I think so - have some plans for weekend so I wont have time for SC site.. But that doesnt mean that I wont work for SC site LOL

I'm planning to prepare room for prooooof photos... It will take a while to make it all ready to go.. but I know myself .. I'm stubborn girl and I will make it ASAP :)

I think what color I should put on the walls... Well, we will see... If you have any suggestion - feel free to leave an info in comment or drop me a mail about it adacharm@gmail.com

Time for me to go now :) Have great day !!
kiss you
Ada

1 comment:

  1. Dirty Update... Well, that's not my fantasy, but it could be a good starting point to another update: "Making Ada clean". That's more closer to what's on my mind ;). OK, I know we recently seen some bath pictures.
    As for next week posting plans. Sounds like this weekend is to be fun-tastic. Glad we'll have a chance to see the results.

    ReplyDelete