Thursday, July 14, 2011

can't sleep

insomnia..
woke up at 4 am and couldnt fall asleep again...
did water plants.. read some book.. exercise a bit..
tryed fall asleep again.. but didnt work grrr
have lots of plans for today - so I hope I will fall asleep yet now (for hour, maybe two)
usual I loved sleep in the morning - but since I got this accident I'm waking up at so strange times...
maybe it is normal.. well, I shouldnt complain - when I'm waking up in so very early morning  - I'm having much longer day ;) always - see things positive ;)
wish you great day :*
Ada :)

1 comment:

  1. Jestem pod wrażeniem. Strona na southern-charms (pisałem o niej w mailu), twitter, blog. Ostro wchodzisz w internet, że tak powiem.
    Życzę zdrowia, mam nadzieję, że wypadek nie było poważny. A włosy wolę rozpuszczone :).

    ReplyDelete